There are those who wish to get their thoughts and words out into the world. There are a myriad of ways to do it. I am one of those people, and this—for the time being–is my choice. I also wish to pursue the craft of writing through journalism, poetry, and books, as well, but for now I’m sticking with this (but I do have quite a lot of works-in-progress,already). It’s in my nature to be ambitious. However, my love of writing isn’t the only thing that led me to blogging:
- I can be considered tech savvy/a millennial, so why not exploit that?
- I’m online, anyway
- At one point my father had a blog
- The Vice Superintendent of my school district and my English teacher encouraged me to start a blog when I was in the 7th grade (I kind of did, but soon after lost the password and now it just serves as part of a good memory)
- I watched the movie, Ask Me Anything, and it occurred to me that I might want to try actually having a successful blog while I work on getting published and surviving high school
- This is an introspective and insightful experience
- I just love to write
As I blog, I am not only practicing the basic skills that one chasing after this art must master, but I am also debuting myself to the world (even though I am anonymous to you),gaining confidence, and expressing my thoughts, opinions, and feelings. I am unfolding myself, learning more about who I am, and analyzing my life and the lessons I learn. I am practicing writing down my desires in order for them to manifest into my life. I guess I’m also being dramatic, huh? Only to an extent, though—it’s mostly true. Although this is an experience mostly for me, it’s about you, too. I want to provide entertainment, information, insights, advice, and anything else I can, to you. As a blogger it’s my job to do so. Let’s hope I can!
May you always be inspired.